Friday, July 13, 2007

PINKBERRY!


Ok, Ok, I finally gave into the trend and tried PinkBerry today! To my surprise, all the hype it true. I loved it! At the first taste it seemed bitter and sour, but I quickly started to love it bite after bite. I paid $5.96 for the 8oz. with three toppings. I got fresh strawberries, fresh bananas and chocolate chips. It was worth every penny. I also found the secret location in Korea Town on 32nd street between 5th and 6th. That is only a few avenues up from my apartment!

An all natural non-fat frozen yogurt. Goooo PinkBerry! www.pinkberry.com

1 comment:

my friends call me charlie. said...

eww eww ewww!!!! pinkberry is all that is evil. at least if you live in venice, ca it it. it is the first chain store to go up on abott kinney, in spite of the locals wishes to not have it open. and besides....it's not even really yogurt! you have been duped!!!!